A friendly reminder that Monday is Roosevelt's MLK Day of Service from 10-2pm. See post below for details. Come join the fun and serve the community!
Participate in a Day of Service with many options to serve our community. Roosevelt Middle School will host stations on-site on this day from 10:00am - 2:00pm where you can do any of the following:
Here's a link with the information and how to register in advance if you'd like.
The Annual Fund Campaign raised $98,680 for Roosevelt programs and support.
43% of families participated with the following breakdown:
6th grade: 30%
7th grade: 41%
8th grade: 29%
Thank you all for making the campaign successful.
Shelly Berkowitz deserves much heartfelt gratitude for leading this critical effort.
Thank you, Shelly!
Your RMS PTSA Executive Board wishes everyone a safe and happy holiday.
See you in 2020!!
Our extended Annual Fund Drive ends midnight, Monday, December 9th!
As of this weekend, we've raised $86,175 so far (69% of our goal). 36% of our school community has participated. There is still a bit of time for you to help bridge the remaining $38,875 gap!
Don't delay - make your tax-deductible contribution here today! The Drive ends this Monday!!!
Congratulations to Leigh Allen who won the recent AirPod / Bose SoundSport Free Wireless Headphones raffle!!
We are in the final week of our Annual Fund Drive! You still have time to give before our Campaign officially closes this Friday, November 22nd. To sweeten the deal, we're raffling off iPods or Bose SoundSport Free Wireless Headphones (the winner picks which s/he prefers).
We met last week's anonymous Challenge! Our community rose to the challenge and donated (more than!) $5,000 between November 6 - 13. With the spike in contributions, we are now at $75,000, which is 60% of our goal. Donations have come from 28% of Roosevelt families. If the remaining 72% of you give, we will be on our way to bridge the $50,000 gap.
Make your tax-deductible contribution here today! The Drive ends this Friday!!!
With less than 3 weeks remaining in the Annual Fund Drive, we're at $49,245 raised from 19% of the Roosevelt community. Funds raised are 39% of our $125,000 goal.
This week's fundraising Challenge: If you make a donation of any amount between Nov 6 - 13, your donation will be matched 1:1 from some anonymous members of the Roosevelt Community. The impact of YOUR gift will double automatically, up to a cumulative match of $5,000!!!
Whether you haven't yet given, or if you're considering giving again... Don't delay! You only have until midnight on Wednesday, November 13th until this Challenge expires!! Make your dollars go farther for Roosevelt!! Make your tax-deductible contribution here today!
Congratulations to Jinny Kim, the winner of the Hamilton tickets raffle!! Thank you to all who have made donations so far.
At the end of week #4, we have raised $38,440 for the Annual Fund from 14% of the Roosevelt community. Funds raised are 31% of our $125,000 goal. We still have quite a ways to go before November 22nd, but you can help get us there!
Haven't donated yet? Now's the time! All who give by midnight on Monday, November 4th are entered into a raffle to win two tickets to Hamilton at the Orpheum Theater (and there's even flexibility on dates and show times, evening or matinee).
Don't delay! Make your tax-deductible contribution here today and you could soon be attending one of the most popular musicals of all time!!!!
As of October 23, we've raised $31,365 with 12% of families participating. That's 25% of our $125,000 goal. Just think what we'll accomplish when the 88% of remaining families give! We'll do the unprecedented: reach our two 2019-2020 annual fund goals together!
Congratulations to Augie Phillips, who won last week’s raffle: a $100 gift card for NOPA restaurant.
Please help maintain the giving momentum by making a tax-deductible contribution here today!
P.S. Remember to come to the 1st Annual school Carnival (“Frights and Fun Around Every Corner”) this Saturday, October 26th from 11-3. Be a super star and sign up here to help during the event.
Thank you to those of you who have made a contribution to the Annual Fund so far.
We are in week 3 of the campaign which will run through Friday, November 22nd. A status update will be provided soon, but in the meantime, all those who will have made a donation by midnight on Friday, October 18 will be eligible to win a $100 gift card for NOPA restaurant.
Please give now to be eligible for the raffle and to support RMS and its programs.
The RMS PTSA Annual Fund Drive starts October 2nd and runs for 7 weeks (through November 22nd).
With the annual fund, we have two goals:
1) raise $125,000
2) reach 100% participation
The amount you give contributes to paying for several staff and programs that enrich our students' middle school experience.
Please consider making your donation today!
This button will take you to Annual Fund page on this website: